Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quilts, Doodles, and Dirty :) :)

Boy ever feel like you are in over your head? I have so many things I want to do. I started the Dirty Line and it is so much fun to grunge things up!!! I still about 2 thirds of the element packs to go with the CD to finish. I just started learning Illustrator so I made some fun diva doodles. And for about a month now I have had this idea for another line. There was this great quilt in the pottery barn catalog that just got me thinking. Why do we love quilts? For me it's the magic of how all the fabrics don't seem to match but just..do. So today I found this great picture of a purse that inspired me and so I decided to start the quilt line. They are not quite distressed, not quite worn, more a tad "stained". Just slightly used I guess LOL.



This is the cute purse I saw that inspired me to do this pack. Sure wish I could have done the purse justice, but... not so much.



Here are the Diva Doodles. Wand, words, lipstick, shoes, purses, doodles, and more. FUn fun for that diva girl.



And of course another Dirty pack. Not the one I first started for the first Dirty girly pack, but somehow this one got finished first. Like the other dirty packs, they are all textured and dirty and distressed and just plain ole grungy. These are so much fun to make. There'll be an element pack next week.



These will all go in tonight I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...look at all this great stuff!! Can I be on your DT? PUH-LEASE?? :D This all rocks...I need it!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home